Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

My family has a lot to be thankful for this year. Our dogs are doing great, our family is healthy. So, as a part of my Happy Thanksgiving post. If you see this post and post a comment on my blog I will send you a goodie. If you purchase a kit or place an order from TAC you may deduct $5.00 off your purchase when the purchase is mad through me. Hurry, because this offer will expire Friday at midnight central time! Also if you post or place a purchase I will draw on Saturday for a prize package that includes paper, and other fun goodies.

On a side note, my mother and I participate in our local Pug Rescue. Pugs are a very smart, inquisitive dog, they are loving and fun to be around but unfortunately, due to no fault of the pug, they sometimes wind up in a rescue. We have several Pugs available for adoption. Our fees vary based on the dog and thier unique situation. If you are interested in our pugs go checkout puglovers.petfinders.com. There is an adoption application but it is pretty simple to work through.

No comments: