Friday, May 2, 2008



here are some additional pictures of my "canvas"


the one on the right is done with the Cars stamp set from The Angel Company. I created this using the paper from Crate and transcendance embossing powder.
The one on the right is the stamp set from The Angel company called Cuddle Pug. The image was colored with colored pencils and then using the Gamsol, was blended. The phrase was stamped using Iris Pallete. The flower is chipboard, colored with Iris as well and then stamped with a stamp that Ihave in my stash.
If you are interested in these stamp sets let me know and I would be happy to help.
Tonya

4 comments:

Wendy said...

These are stunning! Sorry to hear about your back troubles...that doesn't sound like much fun, but you can always stamp while you are recovering!!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Debbie Yates said...

Back troubles are such a hassle - I will pray for your recovery or at least for the pain to ease! I love your cards - the color pallettes are beautiful!

suzann said...

That little bull dog is such a cutie! Love that card.

Maureen said...

oohhhh - look at the puppy!!! You know I am a sucker for doggie images!! This is so cute and you have done a fabulous job in the coloring...

sorry to hear about your back...best of luck in recovery!

((()))maureen