Sunday, August 10, 2008

Christmas is coming!

I am so ready too...I hate heat and humidity...and this week it has been visiting here in Arkansas. Friday it started Raining and has forgotten how to stop.. Since Friday we have recieved over 4 inches of rain and it has rained more since then.... I degress.

Well since I posted a Christmas card that I just absolutely adore, I guess now is time to post my ATC in honor of the most joyous occasion:



Products Used:

Deco Designs R2026 (sprigs in background)
Christmas Circles (Joy Circle) T 2945
All Season Swirls (Christmas Tree) TC 2921 (this is a level C Hostess Set)
White cardstock
Burnt Umber Palette Ink
Spanish Olive Versa Magic Ink
Red Brick Versa Magic Ink
Misc Ribbon
Green Metallic Chalk (Joy Ring)

Circle Punch
This was a super easy project that just looks difficult

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Tonya this is lovely. x

Debbie Yates said...

How beautiful!!!

suzann said...

I love your Christmas card! It is just gorgeous!

Maureen said...

Fabulous card!! great colors and layout!!!
((()))reen

Sarah said...

Great Christmas card!!

Wendy said...

Your ATC is beautiful....love the images you used! Would make a gorgeous full-sized Xmas card, too.

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Kim Marie said...

Great design and all of your creations have me wishing for Christmas too! Soon enough! Hope the rain lets up a bit so you can enjoy the rest of the summer :)
Kim Marie

Katie said...

I love this ATC. The background is gorgeous. I have to agree with Wendy this would make a super full sized Christmas card

Katie
x