Wednesday, January 30, 2008


I finally got a chance to create part of our projects for next week. Here is card #2 of 5. This project uses 2 techniques to achieve this affect:
1. Rock and Roll Stamp Technique
2. The edges of the image are burned by flame
This will be one of the projects we will be doing at class on Febuary 9th. Would sure like to see you there!
Paper is Kamalaht collection from The Angel Company and the image is victorian Collage. Also from the Angel Company.
Unable to attend the class and want to have the ability to create this? Contact me and We can put together the pieces of this wonderful collection.

13 comments:

Kim Marie said...

Tonya,
this is so beautiful! Love it!
Kim Marie

Manna said...

Tonya, I love this. What beautiful image!

Alex said...

Hi Tonya! I am Alex, part of your SBS9 group! I am sooo very sorry I have not stopped by before today but I have now added you to my blogroll and will check back often. This is a beautiful project!!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
SBS9

Kim Marie said...

Hey, Tonya!

Also! I have tagged you for the Middle Name game! See my blog for details :)
Kim Marie

Maureen said...

very lovely card...cool image! ((())))Maureen sbs9

Suzanne said...

This is very beautiful but looks very difficult to me!! Sue :o) SBS9 Sue :o)

Wendy said...

Gorgeous!!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Amber Porter said...

Hi tonya-Welcome to the SBS9!! Thought I would drop by and say hi!

Natalie said...

Beautiful Card.

Natalie (SBS9) x

Katie said...

Fantastic card Tonya, I love the antique look of it

Katie

Debbie Yates said...

Hi Tonya - welcome to SBS9 - as an initiation...you've been tagged - read all about it - www.dabblesbydeb.typepad.com

God bless - the other Debbie

My Paper World said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!

Lou Sims said...

Wow what a striking image - not so sure I could do this technique - don't live near enopugh to join the class which is a pity.