Saturday, January 12, 2008

Well it has been a busy weekend. I got my new memory purse in the mail today and I have been working on getting that completed so that I can have my "walking billboard" for The Angel Company.

This weekend has also been spent with Paper Wings as we have had an online "Escape". I have been working on the stamped prize packages for the winners of bingo and hope to have them done tomorrow.

NEWS

I am now taking signups for Online Hostess groups. This would be a commitment of 3 months. During the three month time frame you would purchase 33.00 worth of product by the 15th of each month. For one month of the 3 months you will recieve the benefits as if you had hosted a funshop. This would include level A hostess set and a 1/2 off item. If the hostess group purchases enough for additional hostess sets then those would be provided to you as well. Doesn't it sound like fun?

If you are interested please email me at jmwtlw@sbcglobal.net

No comments: