Friday, February 22, 2008

DOUBLE HOSTESS BENEFITS!!!!

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have had the double whammy flu...I got the head flu and two weeks later the stomach flu. I had to cancel all my classes in Febuary due to this nasty flu and am in the hopes that next month is better.

Anyway on to exciting news!

The Angel company is having thier double hostess benefits for the months of March and April. This means for all orders over 100.00 you will recieve DOUBLE the hostess benefits. Meaning that for these orders items over 100.00 you can pick 2 items for 50% off. The half off can apply to our Bind it all, Score Pal AND they announced today that we will have the BIG BITE from We R Memory keepers so that can be ordered as well. I do not have the price for the Big Bite yet, but as soon as I do I will post it.

So if you have any orders you have been hording, grab a friend and split the hostess celebration this month!

4 comments:

Alex said...

Sorry to hear you were so sick - I sure hope you are feeling better! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
SBS9

Kim Marie said...

Hope you are feeling lots better, Tonya!

You are on my top 3 for my PIF comments, so email me your address to mail your blog candy to!

Kim Marie
kimmet123@aol.com

Wendy said...

I hope you are on the way to feeling better now! I know that being sick for so long is no fun. Stupid illnesses take away from stamping time!! :-P

Have a great day!
Wendy

Maureen said...

wow- sorry you got hit so hard with the flu - and two bouts to boot! ICK! Hope you are feeling better - be careful not to overdo it until you have ALL your mojo back!!
((()))reen