Saturday, March 1, 2008

PIF - SBS9

I am offering a Pass It Forward blog candy for my SBS 9 sisters. What this means is for the first three posts to this entry I will send you a suprise!

What does Pass It Forward mean to you? Well, it means that you will recieve something nice from me and you in turn will pass on something nice to someone else and then the cycle will continue on...

So....comment here, and be one of the first THREE SBS9 sisters to do so and I will send you your very own SURPRISE package! Just be sure your name has a weblink or you include your email, so I can contact you for your address! Now, don't forget, you also need to PIF to three others...that's the way it works :)

**************
March Class Schedule:
March 18 - FREE Monthly Meetup
March 25 - Technique Class - All things Chalk $10.00 class fee

***************
TAC Specials
Celebrate! Double Hostess rewards till the end of April. Email me today to schedule your own party! I can do demos in your home or if you prefer you can do a catalog party, both settings will achieve these awards and allow you to CELEBRATE!

*****************
On a personal Note:

Today was a beautiful day here in the area. It was made even more special by the fact that we have found a permenant home for Stella, A rescue Pug at Pug Rescue of NWA. Stella has pretty severe siezures and is known to have as many as two a day. Not only that but she is almost completely blind and has a stress issue that seems to make the siezures worse. But today, we have found her a forever family and come next Friday I get the very distinct pleasure to tell Stella that she is going to a forever home to be loved and coddled the rest of her life.

If you are looking for a pug or would like to help us out go to http://www.echoesbleeding.com/pug2/index.html and check our organization out. Next weekend we are having our Pug Playday at the Dog Party USA facility outside of Springdale. All pugs are welcome!

7 comments:

Lou Sims said...

1st to comment ! ! Now to go off and find some goodies to make my own PIF. My mum always owned a Pug dog but hasn't now for a year or so but would love another Pug!

Joani McDonald said...

oooh, am I 2nd? I love these games! Just strolling thru your blog and I love it! You do great work! I can't wait to see more :)
Hugs,
Joani

Amber Porter said...

Hey tonya - I have to apologize! I just realized that I never got you added onto my google reader so I haven't been visiting (bad SBS9 sister that I am)! So, sorry! i have you added now and will visit regularly! My inlaws love pugs - they have two recently pass away from old age (they passed away within a year of each other) and they went out and bought two pug puppies and adopted an older pug dog! We have a peekapug (not sure if that is spelled right) - half pekinese and half pug! Talk to you soon!
Amber SBS9

Tonya Williams jmwtlw@sbcglobal.net said...

hey girls, I haven't forgotten you. I will be emailing on Wednesday to send out your goodies. I am just runing late.!
TOnya

Maureen said...

Hi tonya! I just love the story of the pug!! We had to use a rescue operation when my daughter had issues and had to send her puppy mini pinscher to a new home...I met some lovely people through the rescue and I delivered our lil Bella to the Schenectedy area of northern New York. She is very happy...I get email updates! You deserve some ((((hugs)))
maureen

Amber Porter said...

Tonya, I received my PIF candy yesterday! Thanks so much! I love it all! Can't wait to play with it!! I'll get mine posted in the next couple of days!

Lou Sims said...

Hi Tonya,

received my PIF goodies today. LOVE those stamped images - right up my street as they say (!). Where are they from?