Wednesday, June 4, 2008

sbs9 color challenge


Oops, I lied, i did get one picture taken. Here is my blue green challenge.



This is a stamp set that is retiring. It is called Truely blessed. Stamp from The Angel Company. I stamped the flower in cote deazure Pallete ink and the leaf in Landscape, also pallet. The pattern paper is from one of our DP papers from the angel company.

The card is a new paper that I have available in sets of 20 with A2 Envelops. The price is 5.00 per set. I also have availale pink and Tan speckle as well. It is a really nice card blank and is not scored.

9 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

Fantastic card Tonya! thank you so much for doing the colour challenge. I am so sorry about your dog being unwell, I hope things improve for her soon.

Natalie said...

This is lovely Tonya. x

Manna said...

Lovely card! Glad you had a pic taken of it!

Kim Marie said...

Oh, Tonya! I really really like this card!! It's wonderfully simple and lovely!
Kim Marie

Debbie Yates said...

Great entry for the challenge...hope everything is going better in your corner of th eowrld...

Alex said...

Beautiful card Tonya! Great challenge card! I hope your little puppy is doing better!


*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Maureen said...

great card for the color challenge! very pretty -
((()))reen

Wendy said...

Pretty, pretty! Glad you had a photo of it after all....it is fun to see the ideas that our sisters come up with for our challenges!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Lyzzydee said...

beautiful card!!