Saturday, June 21, 2008

Seminar 2008


Well we are at seminar. It is great fun. Hmm, notice the time I am up WAY TOO LATE! Anyway, the sets are amazing that we are adding and the new kits are just too cool! The make and takes are pretty cool as well.


I call this card home spun Christmas because of its rustic charm The Christmas stamp set on this one is just to die for.


















This has the paperset called Reece. It is a new line and has a really cool look to it!















This is an album we did with Angelee paper, it is very old world with a nice palet of lavendar, green and a tan color. I think this is ALMOST my favorite.




I thought I would post a couple of pictures of some of the things we made today!

6 comments:

suzann said...

I love your creations! Sounds like you are having a great time at your seminar. Isn't it just perfection to attend a seminar and it be about fun and stamping and not something boring!

Wendy said...

Love all the new stuff you posted! You're right....that Christmas stamp is super cute!

Have a great day!
Wendy

Alex said...

Awesome creations Tonya!! I am soooo very sorry I have not been by sooner, I don't know why, but you fell out of my reader.....aaaahhh, computers!!! These are wonderful, I hope you are having fun! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lou Sims said...

Brilliant makes and do agree that Christmas stamp is soooooooooo cute. Love the colours on that mini album as well.

No wonder you are so excited - I know I would be.

Louise F NZ said...

These are great, I love the lavender and tan paper too, lovely.

Maureen said...

If these were your make and takes - they are fab! love what you did... hope you had a great time at your seminar - I am getting excited for ours at the end of july - its our 20th anniversary and there should be a lot of free rubber!! Got my fingers crossed!!
((()))reen