Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Here are my excuses for why I didn't get anything posted last week LOL. We have a 1941 Chevy Coupe that we take to shows occasionally throughout the year. Memorial day weekend we went to Springfield, Missouri for the Annual NSRA nationals. below is a picture of a car that is simumar to our car but with paint.
















This is our car:













After we left Springfield on Sunday we decided that we would go t0 Branson Missouri. Branson is a place John and I have traveled to many times. But this time we decided we would take the scenic railway tour. This tour is special to me because the train goes through a now extinct town where my family lived in the early 1900's and also my family helped build the tunnels on this railway that we went on. So below is a picture that was taken right as we left branson. The train was going slow enough that it isn't blurry.



















My husband was practising his "I can't believe you are going to take my picture! stare." obviously I didn't get the point cause I snapped 3 of them tee hee hee.






















Well as promised I finally am getting around to posting some of my creations. My camera is not cooperating so I will take some more pictures tomorrow and post them. Hopefully they will look better. But in the meantime I will post a few items that I have made the last couple of weeks.

Here is a simple note card I made with the victorian lady from The Angel Company. I used the Pearlescent Crimson from Brilliance and Faiths transcendance Embossing powder. The bow is attached to the picture hanger.

The card is tan speckled and is just gorgeous in real life. My camera isn't in the mood to take good pictures tonight! LOL


















The other item I have been working on is my journal for seminar:













Here is the pages:











6 comments:

Natalie said...

Lovely card and Journal. Love your car it's fab! Thanks for sharing the photo's. x

Wendy said...

Your journal is absolutely beautiful!!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Manna said...

What COOL car you have! I do like the unpainted look on yours.

Great card and image. And the journal is beautiful!

suzann said...

What an incredible car! I showed it to my husband and he was drooling!

I love that journal and the card is also great!

Dianette Seda said...

I love that stamp set! And your journal is SO BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Have fun at Seminar :)