Monday, July 21, 2008

another project collecting dust


Ever wonder how to get stuff done? I think sending the husband out for the day does help. This is part two of my things I did from the weekend. I got so much done!
I am actually offering this one as a KIT!
This is a coaster box that uses 7 coasters that are 4X4 and are white. I covered them in wine bazzill and then modge podged the cardstock, this will give it some durability. I then punched each side and the bottom with my bind it all for the ribbon lacing. The images are from our new Butterfly Bits set. I used one of the open butterflys to create a very ornate design. The design is then mounted on matching wine cardstock and then the thin stip of patterned paper is from juliette. then I put in 4 crystals for the ends of the wings.
So Dets on the kit:
7 4 X 4 white coasters (punched with BIA OR left empty to punch as desired)
4 4X4 Squares of Wine Cardstock
1 3 X 12 stripe of Juliette paper
1 3 X 4 stripe of Juliette paper
1 4 X 12 stripe of Wine Cardstock
1 4 X 4 Stripe of Wine cardstock
4 Pieces of Clay based cardstock stamped with images above OR blank, your choice
8 Chrystals to embellish image
Enough Ribbon to make your box
Instructions on how to make the box
YOU ADD MODGE PODGE and your own creativity.
Kit is 10.00 plus shipping.
To do my box I used the following additional elements:
Burnt Umber ink
Tombow Mono Adhesive
Bind It All
Modge Podge
Marvy Heat Tool (to set image in a hurry :) )

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Very pretty! Isn't the BindItAll the BEST???!!!

Katie said...

This is lovely. I love the images on the front, jewelled butterflies, gorgeous!

Katie
x