Wednesday, July 23, 2008


I think this is almost my favorite project yet!
Unfortunately the background paper that I used is now retired from the Angel Company...but I have to say I do like this little journal.
I got the little journal from Hobby Lobby and the took it apart, covered the book and then put it back together. BUT the most favorite part is the collage image that I did. I have new cardstock that I am offering for sale that I have been told it is kind of clay based. I am at a loss for this stuff. I think all focal images in my work is now going to be made with this stuff. It is awsome. Even with marker. You know when you use marker and want to use the blender to pull the paper usually pulls too? Well with this stuff IT DOESN'T! I couldn't believe it. It is great. Oh and it took my tan chalk like a champ and evenly too! What more can a girl ask for?
So anyway, the dets on this project:
Kamalaht paper pack - The Angel Company
Flower Collage Trio - The Angel Company
Burnt Umber Pallete Ink - The Angel Company
Brown Bazzill
Red Cardstock
Modge Podge
Tombow Markers - Earth - The Angel Company
If you would like to get more instruction on how to create a book like this or would like to order products from this creation send me an email I will be glad to help!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

This is gorgeous. x

Lou Sims said...

No wonder you love that backing paper - it is stunning. What a great project.

nic_d said...

Great project! I miss Kahmalat already...

Louise F NZ said...

This is beautiful! Great dp.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous journal! The image and paper are wonderful together.

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

suzann said...

I love this journal. You did an absolutely beautiful job with it!

Katie said...

This is fabulous! I love the backing paper and the collage image is super!

Katie