Sunday, July 27, 2008

Meet Woodrow - My take on the matter



Above is a creation I did with leftover parts of the woodrow kit. I used a transparency, cut down to 4X4 and then using New Canvas Palette Ink I stamped the "Just for You" stamp from the level A set. The inside was created using a pocket from the kit and a tag that was also from the kit. The stamp in the middle is from Deco Designs.

I stamped the middle image in Burnt Umber. By the way the pocket will hold a gift card perfectly! Want to get this kit? Just email me and I will be happy to place an order for you. When you order this kit through me you will recieve a gift with purchase stamp.

Hey! Guess what??! Woodrow is not JUST a scrapbook kit. Did you know that if you only wanted to create 1 mini scrapbook you can still get use out of your kit by using the leftover pages as cards.





You can...especially if you use transparency for the fronts of your cards. Below is a sample that I did with one of the page inserts. I used only items from the kit with the exception of the transparency, the stamp, and the ribbon. BUT this month we have a special for this kit...so you would be able to get the ribbon in your kit for an awsome price of 49.95. Below's picture shows what is included in the kit as well as the additional embellishments and phrases.

2 comments:

BarbL said...

Great Idea!! Thanks for sharing.

Lou Sims said...

Love the idea with the transparency. I'm assuming that your transparency is the same thing as our acetate?