Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A card and gift for a good friend

This is a card and mirror that I did for a freind of mine. She just recently had back surgery and is doing so well I wanted to give her a little bit of something. The card is A2 sized and used Miss Moxie Designer paper from The Angel Company. I stamped the image on glossy cardstock using the Mouline Rouge Palette ink and then added Prima flowers and rinestones for embellishment. The Sentiment on the side says get well soon and is stamped in Iris Pallete Ink.




















Products Used
Miss Moxie Cardstock - The Angel Company
tlstampindreams Lilly White Cardstock - 25 - 2.50
Moulin Rouge Palette Ink - The Angel Company
Iris Palette Ink
Prima Flowers
Rinestones
Simply Devine Stamp Set - The Angel Company
Linear Sentiments - The Angel Company




Now for the little something I made for her. The round disc is a mirror on the other side. I picked this up from a store that was discontinuing it. This is made by PSX and is raw porcelin. Very interesting medium to work from. I liked it. Only had two problems. DONT USE BLAIR ON THIS! The pencil ran on the porceline when I added the blair fixative. I had a small mess trying to save this puppy. Also I discovered that wax colorant that gives the shimmer clumps up just a little bit in this medium. All in all I like it

Products used:
Noir Pallette Ink
Prismacolor/Lyra Pencils
Wax Metallic Pigments
OMS
Blair Fixative (DONT USE THIS)


Hope you like these. I think she will

3 comments:

lalalla said...

wow great idea!

Lou Sims said...

Fantastic ideas and I better your friend was over whlemed with the card.

Katie said...

Excellent projects! Your friend must have loved them.

Katie
x