Sunday, July 20, 2008

More creations from the weekend


Here is another creation I did over the weekend. I am a bit late in trying some of these things, but had a lot of fun creating them. I still don't have my projects from Seminar completed LOL but these have been on my table to do now for a little over 2 months...so I guess I can say I am just going in order of what I have to do.



This is a purse that I did using one of the

pieces from the pockets and pieces kit that The Angel Company has. The pieces are white and I wanted a brown for my base so I used one of the peices as a template.

I cut out the Brown Bazzill and then using my score pal I scored each fold so that it would lay down nicely. Inside the purse I put in a matching 3 X 3 post it note and then using the same design I stamped the flowers on the inside.

Products Used:

Rustic Chic Cardstock Stack
Brown Bazzill
Scrappers Floss - White
Scrappers Floss - Brown
Brown Checked Ribbon
Button from Stash
Bazzill Bitty Blossoms
White Versa Craft Ink (Flowers at bottom)
Basic Grey Magnets (to hold flap down)
Post it notes
Kindness Sentiment from the latest special
Button from stash
Yellow Ice Stickles
Chrystal Stickles
Transcendance Embossing Powder

If you would like further detail on how I created this Gem, or would like to order the product to make this, please email me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

would love directions for this project
my email is
caseytoney@yahoo.com
it was just a darling purse

lalalla said...

great project! I like colours you used, just perfect:)

Debbie Yates said...

Tonya this is just gorgeous...great job!

Katie said...

Hiya Tonia
I am having terrible problems with this stupid google reader. this is the first time this has appeared as a new item. I do apologise for leaving a comment so late in the day.
This little bag you've made is totally gorgeous just the same! I love the colours.

Katie
x